Our mountain boot made for the city. It’s name is inspired by Kiso Valley in Japan, the home of the Satori, and the surrounding landscape of mountains, forests and trees. It’s lightweight, flexible and comfortable.
- Perfect for comfortably walking long distances.
- Designed to last.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking.
- Urban design for versatile wearing.
- Sustainable, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not use machine wash or tumble dry and don't dry directly in the sun.
Free standard shipping for purchases over €80 in the countries of the European Union - or €7.95 if you prefer express shipping.
You have 30 days to make your return. Return shipping costs are €12 or €15 per product depending on the country. We will deduct the corresponding amount from your refund.
For more information, click here.