Our mountain boot made for the city. It’s name is inspired by Kiso Valley in Japan, the home of the Satori, and the surrounding landscape of mountains, forests and trees. It’s lightweight, flexible and comfortable.
- Perfect for comfortably walking long distances.
- Designed to last.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking.
- Urban design for versatile wearing.
- Sustainable, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not use machine wash or tumble dry and don't dry directly in the sun.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Gold-rated leathers by Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Organic cotton.
- RPET & cotton laces.
- Recycled Eva midsole.
- Insole & sole blended with cork.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
Free standard shipping and return for purchases over €80 in the countries of the European Union - or €20 if you prefer express shipping.
You have 30 days to make your return.
For more information, click here.