Our original take on the vintage handball sneaker, ultralight and made to be worn without socks, is all about movement. Named after one of the three holy mountains in Japan.
- Unique look and finish for each and every pair.
- Wear anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible and comfortable.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not use machine wash or tumble dry and don't dry directly in the sun.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Premium leathers.
- Cotton laces.
- Non-removable ergonomic insole.
- Light and flexible rubber outdoor outsole with best grip.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
Free standard shipping and return for purchases over €80 in the countries of the European Union - or €20 if you prefer express shipping.
You have 30 days to make your return.
For more information, click here.