Your home, your temple. Inspired by the traditional Japanese Uwabaki concept, we’ve created a very special handcrafted wool slipper. Unisex and with a rustic look. Incredibly warm, comfy and cosy. Thanks to its sole, you can enjoy them around the house, while relaxing and to go out.
- Comfortable and cosy for your feet.
- Made for everyday.
- Warm and versatile.
- Anatomical insole for extra comfort.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking indoors and outdoors.
- Sustainable, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild, non-detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not machine wash or tumble dry and don't dry directly in the sun.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Single layer wool felt exterior.
- Warm anatomic wool insole.
- Lightweight sponge rubber sole.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
Free standard shipping and return for purchases over 80€ in the countries of the European Union - or 20€ if you prefer express shipping.
You have 30 days to make your return.
For more information, click here.
30-day return policy
for purchases over 80€
4.89 on Trustedshops