Your home, your temple. Inspired by the traditional Japanese Uwabaki concept, we’ve created a very special handcrafted wool slipper. Unisex and with a rustic look. Incredibly warm, comfy and cosy. Thanks to its sole, you can enjoy them around the house, while relaxing and to go out.
- Comfortable and cosy for your feet.
- Made for everyday.
- Warm and versatile.
- Anatomical insole for extra comfort.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking indoors and outdoors.
- Sustainable, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not use machine wash or tumble dry and don't dry directly in the sun.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Single layer wool felt exterior.
- Warm anatomic wool insole.
- Lightweight sponge rubber sole.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
Free standard shipping and return for purchases over €80 in the countries of the European Union - or €20 if you prefer express shipping.
You have 30 days to make your return.
For more information, click here.